Charles Sturt University scholarships for international students
Charles Sturt University is proud to announce new scholarships to support high-achieving international students commencing their studies in 2023 in internal/on-campus mode at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Port Macquarie, and Wagga Wagga in the approved courses.
The scholarship provides a 20% fee discount for new commencing international students for the duration of their course.
What are the approved courses?
- Bachelor of Agricultural Business Management
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Animal Science
- Bachelor of Equine Science (with specialization)
- Master of Philosophy (Lab Based)
- Master of Philosophy (Non-Lab Based)
- Master of Agricultural Science with specializations
- Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (with specializations)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (Diagnostic Radiography)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (Radiation Therapy)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting (Professional Practice)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Professional Practice)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (with specializations)
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Information Technology
- Master of Professional Information Technology (with specializations)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (with specializations)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Arts and Education)
- Master of Philosophy (Arts and Education)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary)
How are applications assessed?
Applicants will be considered as part of their course admissions process. There is no additional application process.
When will I be notified of my application’s outcome?
Your scholarship application outcome will be advised with your offer letter.
What will happen after I am granted the scholarship?
You will need to accept your offer of study at the university. You may still be required to meet GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) criteria, including financial capacity, and will need to make the appropriate fee deposit to the university to receive a CoE.
How do I apply for this scholarship?
Your application for this scholarship will be automatically considered by our admissions team when you apply for an eligible course on an eligible campus.