Bond University 2021 undergraduate scholarships
Bond University is offering 50% tuition remission scholarships for select undergraduate programs.
Bond offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- For international students currently completing high school or have completed high school and are applying for undergraduate studies
- 50% tuition remission for their chosen program
- Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport
Application Deadlines for 2021 Intakes
- Applications close on July 30, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Applications close on October 14, 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.
Interested applicants will need to submit an application via the OzTREKK office to get started. We will then guide you through the entire application process to ensure your application is complete and eligible for assessment. You can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF).