Bachelor of Dental Science (Honours) at the University of Queensland
- completed a high school diploma;
- completed prerequisite subjects Grade 12 English and Chemistry;
- attained an average of 98% or higher in their top six Grade 12 classes; and
- not have completed any post-secondary studies.
To be eligible to apply, you must have
- partially or fully completed an undergraduate degree;
- completed prerequisite subjects including Grade 12 English and Chemistry as a minimum or equivalent subjects at university level; and
- have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.5 on a 7-point scale in university studies.
Additionally, all international applicants (those who have completed high school and/or university studies) will be required to sit the International Student Admissions Test (ISAT).