Griffith University international scholarships up for grabs!
Each year, Griffith University and its partners provide more than $40 million to support new and continuing students successfully complete their degrees through direct financial support. Griffith scholarships recognise remarkable students with outstanding academic achievements and the potential to make a positive contribution to the university and to the community.
Are you heading to Griffith? Apply for a scholarship!
Griffith University International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships
For: Outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Available to: New future students
Level of study: Postgraduate coursework
Citizenship: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
Award value and benefits: $6,000 in total (Two tuition payments of $3,000)
Duration: Two semesters
Programs of study: All postgraduate (excluding online, non-award, offshore delivery)
Applications close: Semester 1 – Applications close September 7 (for trimester 3 commencement). Outcome notified by September 22.
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale or 5.5 on 7.0 scale in undergraduate studies;
- have applied and be eligible for admission or be in receipt of a offer to a Griffith postgraduate degree by the scholarship closing date;
- have satisfied all entry requirements for the degree;
- be a new, commencing student at Griffith;
- be enrolling in a full-time postgraduate (coursework only) degree at Griffith.
Applicants must submit a certified copy of their transcripts demonstrating their strong academic merit; and a personal statement outlining why they have applied and why they chose their program, and include any reasons they feel support their application.
Griffith University Study Areas
Griffith is a comprehensive university, offering more than 200 undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across all disciplines.
Griffith University has a long history of providing innovative degrees that meet the ever-changing needs of students, industry and the community. Popular schools among Canadian students include
- Griffith Medical School
- Griffith Dental School
- Griffith Physiotherapy School
- Griffith Pharmacy School
- Griffith Speech Pathology School
- Griffith Law School