Bond Physiotherapy School applications are open
Bond University Physiotherapy School applications are now open for the 2016 intake via OzTREKK!
Also known as physical therapy, the postgraduate physical therapy program at Bond University Physiotherapy School embraces a holistic approach, with a strong emphasis on communication skills, ethics and preventative management. Extensive clinical training ensures graduates will be able to effectively relate to and treat physical therapy patients and clients on every level.
Bond University Physiotherapy School Doctor of Physiotherapy Program
The Doctor of Physiotherapy program offers an innovative problem based learning model of physiotherapy education to prepare entry level physiotherapists for their roles and responsibilities as first contact practitioners. The physical therapy program at Bond embraces a holistic approach, with a strong emphasis on communication skills, ethics and preventative management. Extensive clinical training ensures graduates will be able to effectively relate to and treat patients and clients on every level.
Program: Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT)
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Semester intake: May 2016
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: TBC by the faculty. For the May 2015 intake, the application deadline was October 31, 2014.
Entry Requirements for the Doctor of Physiotherapy Program
To be eligible to apply, you must have
– successfully completed a Bachelor of Exercise Science or Bachelor of Sport Science or equivalent from a recognized institution;
– have achieved a GPA of at least 5.00 on a 7-point scale in your university studies; and
– completed the Doctor of Physiotherapy minimum prerequisite subjects as follows:
- Two semesters of Human Anatomy
- Two semesters of Human Physiology
- One semester of Research/Statistics
- One semester of Physiology of Exercise
- One semester of Biomechanics
- One semester of Exercise Prescription
- Successful performance at a selection interview