Apply for a Griffith University scholarship for 2021
Who says there aren’t any scholarships available for international students studying abroad? One of the biggest supporters of international students is Griffith University, with several scholarships available, one of them being the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship.
This scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program, and is for outstanding students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University for 2021!
Application closing dates
- Trimester 1, 2021 – Applications close December 3, 2020. Outcome notified by December 18.
- Trimester 2, 2021 – Applications close April 16, 2021. Outcome notified by April 30.
- Trimester 3, 2021 – Applications close August 5, 2021. Outcome notified by August 20.
Can I apply?
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the university, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University‘s entry requirements.
- Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree Trimester 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
What do I include in my application?
Applicants must provide and will be assessed by a panel on
- a completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates;
- academic merit in prior studies. Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit; and
- assessment of a Personal Statement that addresses why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship.