UQ Dental School applications are now open for the 2015 intake
Applications to the undergraduate dental program at the University of Queensland for the February 2015 intake are now officially open via OzTREKK!
The University of Queensland School of Dentistry is recognized nationally and internationally for providing leading-edge dental education and for its contributions to dental research, which have been independently rated as “above world class.”
UQ Dental School’s Bachelor of Dental Science (BDSc) program has been in operation for more 75 years, and is one of Australia’s longest-running dental programs and also its highest-ranked dental program.
Bachelor of Dental Science (BDSc) at the University of Queensland
Entry Requirements for the UQ Dentistry Program
- completed a high school diploma;
- completed prerequisite subjects Grade 12 English and Chemistry;
- attained an average of 98% or higher in their top six Grade 12 classes; and
- not have completed any post-secondary studies
To be eligible to apply, you must have
- partially or fully completed an undergraduate degree;
- completed prerequisite subjects including Grade 12 English and Chemistry as a minimum or equivalent subjects at university level; and
- have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.5 on a 7-point scale in university studies.
Additionally, all international applicants (those who have completed high school and/or university studies) will be required to sit the International Student Admissions Test (ISAT). For more information about the ISAT test, please visit the ACER ISAT website. There is no minimum ISAT score indicated by UQ Dentistry. Applicants should strive to achieve the highest score possible.