Study Gold Coast travel grant for new international students
Updated July 28, 2022
Study Gold Coast is encouraging new international students to choose the Gold Coast as their preferred education destination by offering a student travel grant of $500 to help with their relocation costs!
This grant opportunity is for new international students arriving on the Gold Coast from June 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023. So, if you’re considering studying at Griffith University for the July intake or at Bond University for the September intake, this is for you!
If its name does not say enough, the Gold Coast has more than 60 kilometers of beautiful beaches and a surf-town vibe with plenty of things to do. Located along the southeastern coast of Queensland, the Gold Coast has quickly grown from small a vacation destination to almost 700,000 residents.
With more than 300 days of sunshine, affordable living options and proximity to beautiful Brisbane, students adore studying in this coastal city.
Recognized as Australia’s “Favourite Classroom,” the Gold Coast, Queensland is the ideal destination for international students looking to experience the best of Australian culture, education and lifestyle.
- For new students arriving on the Gold Coast from overseas, between June 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023
- Must be on a student visa (subclass 500)
- Must be studying for at least 24 weeks at a Study Gold Coast member institution, such as Griffith University or Bond University
- Available to the first 500 applicants who meet the terms and conditions
- Application Deadline: February 27, 2023
Apply for the Study Gold Coast Student Travel Grant.