Macquarie University Doctor of Physiotherapy applications are closing soon
Entry Requirements for Macquarie University Doctor of Physiotherapy
1. Completion of at least a bachelor’s degree with a GPA above 2.5/4.0, assessed on the highest GPA for any tertiary qualification.
2. Prerequisite courses in the following areas:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology (Cell and Systems)
- Research Methods
Once entry requirements for each candidate have been met the following processes occurs:
- Candidates will be ranked on their academic merit based on their highest GPA for any tertiary qualification.
- Secondary level of consideration will be given to students who have completed desired tertiary units of study.
- The highest ranked candidates will be offered a place in the Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Applications for the July 2014 intake are open. Applications will close Friday, February 28, 2014 Australia time, so please have your applications submitted to the OzTREKK office before Thursday, February 27, 2014 to ensure your application is submitted on time.
There is a $110 AUD application fee for Macquarie University; however, if you submit your Macquarie Physiotherapy application directly to OzTREKK, Macquarie waives the $110 AUD application fee!