Griffith University Canadian Law Scholarships up for grabs!
Griffith University Canadian Law Student Scholarships
The Canadian Law Student Scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Two deductions of $2,500 will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Award value and benefits: $5,000 in total (two payments of $2,500 in first year of the program).
Applications deadline (for July 2019 intake): Applications close May 16, 2019. Outcomes by May 31.
Can I apply?
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Bachelor of Laws (1483 and 1484) or Juris Doctor (5734) program in July 2019 at Griffith University.
What do I include in my application?
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Apply for a Griffith University Canadian Law Student Scholarship!
Juris Doctor Program at Griffith University
Beginning July 2019, Griffith Law School will be offering the Juris Doctor program. If you choose to enroll in the Canadian Law elective* areas, you will be able to complete these courses over Griffith’s Summer Semester (Trimester 3), allowing you to graduate in 2 years rather than 3!
Program: Juris Doctor (JD)
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Next semester intake: July 2019
Duration: 2 – 3 years (dependent on elective selection*)
Application deadline: Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply at least three months prior to the program’s start date to allow time for the predeparture process.