Don't miss the Australian Law School seminars
If you’re wondering what it’s like to study law in Australia and then practice in Canada, then don’t miss the upcoming OzTREKK Australian Law Schools Information Sessions!
Meet Australian law alumni who are successfully practicing in Canada, and chat with Australian law school representatives to learn more about your study and career options!
During the seminars, you will have the opportunity to speak with Australian law school graduates who are successfully practicing law in Canada. Learn more about how to get into law school, the accreditation process, program structures, and much more!
Date: January 30, 2017
Time: 5 p.m.
Location: University of British Columbia, Allard Hall, Fasken Martineau Room 122
Date: February 6, 2017
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Adams Auditorium
Date: February 8, 2017
Time: 5 p.m.
Location: University of Toronto, Social Work Building, SK 720
Don’t forget to RSVP for an OzTREKK Australian Law Schools Information Session!
OzTREKK represents nine Australian Law Schools:
- Bond University Law School
- Griffith University Law School
- James Cook University Law School
- Macquarie University Law School
- Monash University Law School
- University of Melbourne Law School
- University of Newcastle Law School
- University of Queensland Law School
- University of Sydney Law School