Bond Physiotherapy School application deadline is this Friday!
Have you applied to the Bond DPT? The application deadline is this Friday, August 15, 2014!
The Doctor of Physiotherapy at Bond Physiotherapy School places a strong emphasis on clinical experiential learning with 50 per cent of the program undertaken in a clinical context. This enables students to progressively develop and apply knowledge, skills and professional attitudes and behaviour for physiotherapy practice.
The first 30 weeks of clinical practice addresses five core areas in both hospital and community settings and one elective. Variable experiences across the lifespan are sought in the clinical areas of
- Cardio-respiratory practice
- Out-patient musculo-skeletal practice (hospital or private practice settings)
- Neurological and ortho-geriatric rehabilitation (hospital and community settings)
- Chronic disease and disability, whether paediatric or adult in context
- Paediatrics or women’s / men’s health, or private / sports practice
In the final semester, the program culminates in a 12-week clinical internship with an aligned research project. This extending clinical / research opportunity is designed to ensure graduates are well prepared for entry into the physiotherapy workforce.
Program: Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT)
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Next intake: May 2015
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: August 15, 2014