OzTREKK Podcast: We Answer Your Study in Australia FAQs!
Did you know that we started a podcast?
We know you love our webinars, blogs, takeovers, and videos, but we also know that you’re on the move. So, here’s one more way to get great information about your most-asked questions, about degrees at Australian universities, and what to expect when you finally get to beautiful Australia.
What’s this episode about?
You asked and we answered. Literally.
Every day, questions from students just like yourself flood into our email, Instagram, and Facebook inboxes.
Maybe you have a particular program in mind, but you don’t know how to apply. Maybe you’re unsure as to how you could even start to think about paying for an international degree. Maybe you just want to know what you’ll do when you finally settle in in Australia.
The good news is that we have answers and resources for all those questions, and in our newest podcast episode we chat about some of the questions that we’re asked most frequently.
Here’s what we covered!
- The OzTREKK and Australian university application process
- Finding references for your application
- How to pay for your degree
- How to minimize costs
- Health insurance in Australia
- How to obtain an Australian student visa
- How to set up an Australian bank account
- Types of accommodation
- Student life in Australia
- Online learning in 2020
- Setting up clinical rotations in Canada
- Starting your career in Canada
- Wildlife in Australia