What happens after medical school? Don’t miss our next Medical Residency Options webinar
Finding out what comes after medical school is a big deal.
To help make the process a little smoother, OzTREKK hosts Medical Residency Options webinars to assist future Australian medical school students to understand the ins and outs of returning to Canada and the USA, or staying in Australia as an international medical graduate.
OzTREKK is here to help you understand the process! We have now confirmed our next Medical Residency Options Webinar to help explain
- the latest information on the licensing process in Canada, the US and Australia;
- the pathways to becoming a doctor in Canada, the US and Australia;
- the process of how to apply in Canada, the US and Australia to become a doctor;
- the latest information and statistics on the Canadian residency match, the US residency match, and the Australian internship and residency match;
- information about the licensing examinations in Canada and the US—what they are, when you need to sit them, and the application process; and
- the latest developments and news related to licensing and accreditation from the various forms of government and medical bodies in Canada, the US, and Australia.
OzTREKK Medical Residency Options
You’ve got questions, and we’ve got answers!
Next Medical Residency Options
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. (Ontario time)