About UQ Business School
The University of Queensland Business School is independently ranked as one of the top business schools in Australia and among the leading institutions worldwide. Based in Brisbane, it brings together more than 130 subject experts with over 7,500 students and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs and executive education across the range of business disciplines.
UQ Business School is renowned internationally for the quality of its research and also provides contract research and consultancy services to organizations throughout the world. The teaching – research – consultancy loop is central to its success, ensuring that the school maintains its position at the forefront of academic knowledge while staying closely attuned to modern business requirements.
Popular University of Queensland Postgraduate Business Degrees
- Master of Agribusiness
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Economics
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Economics and Public Policy
- Master of Global Management
- Master of Health Economics
- Master of International Economics and Finance
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Property Studies
- Master of Tourism, Hotel and Event Management
- Master of Tourism Leadership
*Plus, Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates are available in most of the above master’s program areas.