University of Sydney Public Health webinar
University of Sydney Public Health webinar on Wednesday, February 4
Professor Bob Cumming and Professor Tim Driscoll (Course Coordinators) will be hosting a Sydney Public Health School webinar to give prospective students the latest information about the Master of Public Health and Master of International Public Health.
This is your chance to ask questions and get answers about
- what’s new and different in these programs;
- what you will learn;
- how to plan your studies;
- opportunities after you graduate;
- and much more!
University of Sydney Public Health webinar details
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Time: 8:30 p.m. (Ontario); 5:30 p.m. (BC)
Register: Be sure to register before Tuesday, Feb. 3. Contact OzTREKK’s Australian Public Health Schools Admissions Officer Rachel Brady at [email protected] or call toll free in Canada at 1-866-698-7355 for more information and to register.
Public Health at the University of Sydney
The public health program at the Sydney Public Health School focuses on the prevention of illness and the promotion of health, with practitioners playing a proactive rather than a reactive role, especially with regard to the coordination of relevant community resources. The program provides the opportunity to develop skills and acquire knowledge essential for the effective practice of public health, including the effective management of community health problems.
Program: Master of Public Health
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
Semester intakes: March and July
Duration: 1 year
Application deadline: January 31, 2015 for the March 2015 intake
Entry Requirements: A successful applicant for admission to the program requires
- a minimum four-year full time degree or equivalent qualification from the University of Sydney or an equivalent qualification; or
- a shorter degree from the University of Sydney or an equivalent qualification, and non-degree professional qualifications and/or substantial relevant experience and/or other relevant qualifications.