Bond University scholarships available for September
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements. The international student scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students!
About the scholarship
Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- For international students currently completing high school or have completed high school and are applying for undergraduate studies
- 50% tuition remission for their chosen program
- Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport
For September 2020 semester entry, applications will close on August 21, 2020. Interested applicants will need to submit an application via the OzTREKK office to get started. We will then guide you through the entire application process to ensure your application is complete and eligible for assessment. You can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF).
- Second round applications close on August, 21 2020 for students commencing in September 2020.
- Applications close on October 15, 2020 for students commencing in January 2021.