Bond University offering Master of Occupational Therapy scholarships
The Bond University Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine is recognised for the excellence of its education and research in the medical, health and sports sciences, and has become a popular choice among Canadian students.
That’s why we’re so pleased that the Master of Occupational Therapy program at Bond recently celebrated its second birthday…
…and that Bond has announced they are offering Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine Postgraduate Scholarships—25% – 50% tuition reduction!
Are you eligible?
Are you eligible to apply? Let’s do a quick rundown! As a scholarship applicant, you must
- have a minimum overall GPA of at least 3.0 /4.0 (or equivalent 6.0 / 7.0) or 75%;
- be applying to study the Master of Occupational Therapy (or Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice, or Master of Health Innovations); and
- meet the academic requirements and prerequisites of your chosen program.
Scholarship application deadlines
Easy, right? Next step is to fill out the Bond Scholarship Application Form! Scholarship application forms must be completed by the following dates:
- Applications close on March 13 for students commencing in May 2019.
- Applications close on May 23 for students commencing in September 2019.
Please note, for the scholarship to be awarded, you must have received an offer for one of the above eligible programs.
About the Bond Master of Occupational Therapy program
Program: Master of Occupational Therapy
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Trimester intakes: May and September
Next available intake: May 2019
Duration: 2 calendar years (6 semesters)
Application deadline: No set deadline. You’re encouraged to apply as early as possible.
The minimum academic entry requirement is an undergraduate degree in health sciences or other related degree with
- one semester of anatomy,
- one semester of physiology, and
- two semesters of psychology or sociology or behavioural science.