Apply for a Griffith Dental School Scholarship
Have you received an offer to Griffith Dental School? Then you are invited to apply for a Griffith Pro Vice Chancellor (Health) Dental Health Science Scholarship!
This scholarship is for high-achieving students applying to the Bachelor of Dental Health Science program, which provides a pathway to the Master of Dentistry program at Griffith University. This award is valued at $10,000 in total (two payments of $5,000 in the first year of the program).
Recently, two OzTREKK students were awarded student scholarships: Dentistry student Ava Hadi Zadeh Bazzaz and MD student Imran Bagha.
Pro Vice Chancellor (Health) Dental Health Science Scholarship ($5,000)
For: High-achieving graduates applying for the Bachelor of Dental Health Science program at Griffith University.
Available to: New students commencing in Trimester 1, 2020
Award value and benefits: $5,000 in total (two payments of $2,500 in first year of the program).
Applications close: Thursday, November 28 (for February 24, 2020 commencement). Outcome notified by December 13.
Applicants to this Griffith scholarship must have
- a completed scholarship application form by the published closing date.
- a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- a Personal Statement addressing the three questions listed below for applicants to outline their merit for the scholarship:
1. Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your knowledge of the profession of dentistry and the broader role of dentistry in the health care system.
2. Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your leadership and team work skills. Please also indicate your career plans for the future.
3. Outline any challenges you have faced in your education and in what way you have sought to overcome these challenges.