Application deadline approaching for UQ Physiotherapy School
Have you applied to or are you thinking of applying to the UQ Physiotherapy School? We just wanted to remind you that the application deadline is in one month, Friday, May 29, 2015.
UQ Physiotherapy School
The UQ Physiotherapy School offers a learning environment and has assessment requirements designed to facilitate the advanced and intensive learning appropriate for a master’s-level program. The Master of Physiotherapy Studies introduces graduates to the profession of physiotherapy and its key concepts in intensive mode during an initial summer semester.
Program: Master of Physiotherapy Studies
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Semester intake: November 2015
Program duration: 2 years
Application deadline: May 31, 2015 (Complete applications must be received by Friday, May 29 in order for your application to be submitted to UQ on time.)
To be eligible to apply to UQ’s Master of Physiotherapy Studies program, you must have
- completed an undergraduate degree (preferably in the fields of human kinetics/kinesiology or physical or biological sciences);
- have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.0 on a 7-point scale in your university studies; and
- completed the Master of Physiotherapy Studies prerequisite subjects as follows:
– one full year, or two semesters, of human anatomy (including systems and musculoskeletal anatomy); and
– one full year, or two semesters, of human physiology (including systems and integrative physiology); and
– one semester of psychology;
– and one semester of statistics.