Wondering how you can get into law school?
Are you interested in studying law but unsure about your options? Would you like to hear from law graduates who have studied in Australia and are now practicing lawyers in Canada?
Then please join OzTREKK, Australian law school representatives, and law school alumni for the upcoming OzTREKK Australian Law Schools Information Sessions!
During the seminars, you will have the opportunity to speak with Australian law school graduates who are successfully practicing law in Canada. Learn more about how to get into law school, the accreditation process, program structures, and much more!
Date: January 30, 2017
Time: 5 p.m.
Location: University of British Columbia, Allard Hall, Fasken Martineau Room 122
Date: February 6, 2017
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Adams Auditorium
Date: February 8, 2017
Time: 5 p.m.
Location: University of Toronto, Social Work Building, SK 720
Don’t forget to RSVP for an OzTREKK Australian Law Schools Information Session!
OzTREKK represents nine Australian Law Schools:
- Bond University Law School
- Griffith University Law School
- James Cook University Law School
- Macquarie University Law School
- Monash University Law School
- University of Melbourne Law School
- University of Newcastle Law School
- University of Queensland Law School
- University of Sydney Law School