UQ physio application deadline reminder
This is a reminder to all those interested in applying to the UQ Physiotherapy School that the application deadline is Friday, May 27!
The UQ Physiotherapy School offers a learning environment and has assessment requirements designed to facilitate the advanced and intensive learning appropriate for a master’s-level program. The Master of Physiotherapy Studies introduces graduates to the profession of physiotherapy and its key concepts in intensive mode during an initial summer semester. It focuses on developing core knowledge and skills in the areas of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiorespiratory and physiotherapy across the lifespan, and integrates this knowledge and skill and application of clinical reasoning in supervised clinical practice. The program also incorporates advanced training in clinical reasoning, independent research, and health management.
Program title: Master of Physiotherapy Studies
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Semester intake: November 2016
Program duration: 2 years
Application deadline: May 27, 2016
To be eligible to apply to, you must have
- completed an undergraduate degree (preferably in the fields of human kinetics/kinesiology or physical or biological sciences);
- have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.0 on a 7-point scale in your university studies; and
- completed the prerequisite subjects as follows:
– one full year, or two semesters, of human anatomy (including systems and musculoskeletal anatomy); and
– one full year, or two semesters, of human physiology (including systems and integrative physiology); and
– one semester of psychology;
– and one semester of statistics.