UQ Pharmacy new student checklist
- Credit transfer form if applicable
- Apply for a Blue Card
- Complete QLD Government Workplace Health & Safety – Safety Sense Certificates
- You should complete 2 components online: General & Community Services.
- Once completed, you should print the certificates and hand into the UQ School of Pharmacy office with your Blue Card application.
- View the confidentiality form (located on the School of Pharmacy Portal). Do not complete until instructed.
- See Queensland Health Essential Placement Requirements
- Vaccination requirements
- Blue Card and Safety Sense Certificates due by mid-semester break (1st semester).
- Queensland Health/Vaccinations forms for accelerated students due last day of semester 1.
- Queensland Health/Vaccinations forms for all other 1st years due by mid-semester break (2nd semester)
Are you interested in studying pharmacy at the University of Queensland?