OzTREKK Medical Licensing webinar
If you’re considering studying medicine in Australia, finding out what happens after you graduate is a very important step.
To help make the process a little smoother, OzTREKK hosts medical licensing webinars for all our students who’ve applied to an Australian medical school. We hope these webinars help you to understand the ins and outs of returning to Canada and the USA, or staying in Australia as an international medical graduate.
OzTREKK is here to help you understand the process! We have now confirmed our next Medical Licensing Webinar to help explain
- the latest information on the licensing process in Canada, the US and Australia;
- the pathways to becoming a doctor in Canada, the US and Australia;
- the process of how to apply in Canada, the US and Australia to become a doctor;
- the latest information and statistics on the Canadian residency match, the US residency match, and the Australian internship and residency match;
- information about the licensing examinations in Canada and the US—what they are, when you need to sit them, and the application process; and
- the latest developments and news related to licensing and accreditation from the various forms of government and medical bodies in Canada, the US, and Australia.
OzTREKK Medical Licensing Webinar
You’ve got questions, and we’ve got answers!
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EDT / 5 p.m MDT / 4 p.m. PDT