Monash Pharmacy School applications are open
The Monash Pharmacy School applications for the 2016 intake are officially open via OzTREKK!
Monash University’s Bachelor of Pharmacy program produces graduates with a sound knowledge and understanding of the science, technology and practice behind pharmacy as a profession. It comprises four major areas of study: medicinal chemistry (the chemistry of drugs); pharmacology (the action of drugs); pharmaceutics (the presentation and delivery of drugs); and pharmacy practice (the application of all these to the professional practice of pharmacy).
Monash University Bachelor of Pharmacy Program
Program: Bachelor of Pharmacy
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Semester intake: February
Duration: 4 years
Application deadline: While there is no set application deadline, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications before the end of September for the February intake.
- Applicants must have completed at least a high school diploma to be eligible to apply to the Monash Pharmacy program.
- Applicants need to have completed Grade 12 English, Chemistry and Math to meet the program prerequisites. Additional, preferred subjects include biology and physics. The minimum average for admission from high school is 87% in your top six Grade 12 subjects.
- Applicants who have completed university studies are welcome to apply. For entry into the Bachelor of Pharmacy at Monash, students undertaking university studies must have completed a minimum of the first year of a bachelor degree.
- Applicants who have completed university studies must have
– completed at least one year of a bachelor degree;
– met the English, Chemistry and Math program prerequisites (first year university or Grade 12 level);
– an overall minimum average of 80%; and
– a minimum of 80% in the prerequisites subjects of English, Chemistry and Math.