Melbourne Virtual Fair for International Students
Are you wondering what it’s like to study at Australia’s prestigious University of Melbourne? Prospective international students and their parents are invited to join the university for an exciting online event to learn more about the University of Melbourne and their courses.
What’s it all about?
The Virtual Fair is just like attending an expo on your computer! Registered participants will be able to
- get information about the University of Melbourne, their courses and admission requirements;
- get information about Melbourne—the world’s most liveable city—as well as accommodation options, and student support;
- chat online with University of Melbourne staff and current international students to really get an understanding of what it’s like to study in Melbourne; and
- see and hear video presentations from leading academics and current international students.
Australia time: Thursday, May 1, and Friday, May 2, 2014
Ontario time: Thursday, May 1 from 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Need to find your local time zone? Visit Time Zone Converter.
The Virtual Fair is an excellent opportunity to learn more about Australia’s number one university*. You’ll have the chance to chat online with Melbourne’s friendly staff and students and find out all you need to know about your program of interest and its entry requirements.
Register your interest and then log on to the Virtual Fair on May 1 and find out more about the University of Melbourne experience!
How do I register?
OzTREKK‘s admissions officers are here to help! Contact one of the following OzTREKK Admissions Officers to find out how you can register for the Melbourne Virtual Fair for International Students.
Contact Admissions Officer Broghan Dean at email@example.com for
Contact Admissions Officer Adam Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for
Contact Admissions Officer Rachel Brady at email@example.com for
- environmental sciences
- health sciences
- information technology
- public health
- teachers college
- veterinary medicine
Contact Admissions Officer Sarah Bridson at firstname.lastname@example.org for
* Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014; SHJT Academic Ranking of World Universities 2013