International scholarships available at the University of Sydney
Searching for a scholarship to help fund your studies can be a real pain in the a$$. A lot of people wonder, “Why should I even bother?”
Did you read our story about the University of Sydney’s Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships awarded to three OzTREKK students? They are headed to Sydney Medical School and have been awarded $10,000 toward their first-year tuition fees.
The University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships are valued up to$40,000 AUD and are awarded to exceptional international students based on academic merit. To qualify, you must secure an unconditional offer of admission before the following date timelines:
Semester 1, 2019
• Round 1 – October 5, 2018
• Round 2 – December 7, 2018
• Round 3 – January 18, 2019
Semester 2, 2019
• Round 1 – March 29, 2019
• Round 2 – April 26, 2019
• Round 3 – June 14, 2019
Top-ranked applicants will be offered a tuition fee reduction of their first year fees by A$5,000, A$10,000, A$20,000 or $40,000.
Great news: You won’t need a separate application! All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by a specified cut-off date will be considered for the scholarships!
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University of Sydney’s admission requirements.
- Only applicants with unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
- Only applicants who are not citizens of Australia and New Zealand nor a permanent resident of Australia will be considered.
- Students who have already commenced or have transferred with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible.
- Selection committee consists of two nominees of the Executive Director, Global Student Recruitment and Mobility and one nominee of the Deputy Registrar.
The University of Sydney reserves the right to make changes to this Scholarships Program without notice and at its discretion.