Griffith University Scholarships for Canadian students
Each year, Griffith University offers a generous range of scholarships to support international students in their undergraduate, postgraduate, research and pathway programs. Griffith scholarships recognize remarkable students with outstanding academic achievements and the potential to make a positive contribution to the university and to the community.
Griffith University is proud to support these outstanding international students with a generous range of scholarships in 2022–23:
- International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship – 25% of tuition fees for the duration of a program (no application required)
- International Student Academic Merit Scholarship – 20% of tuition fees for the duration of a program (no application required)
- Griffith Remarkable Scholarship – 50% of tuition fees for the duration of a program (application required)
For the Academic Excellence and Academic Merit scholarships, you’ll be assessed on your academic results when you submit your admissions application. If you meet the scholarship criteria, details will be included in your offer letter!
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, which supports students with 50% of tuition fees for the duration of a program, is a highly competitive scholarship and does require an application. Students starting in any of the trimesters are eligible to apply. Application deadlines are as follows:
Trimester 3, 2022 (November 2022)
- Application deadline: August 4, 2022
- Receive outcome by: August 19, 2022
Trimester 1, 2023 (March 2023)
- Application deadline: December 2, 2022
- Receive outcome by: December 20, 2022
OzTREKK Students Who Have Won Griffith Scholarships
You might be thinking that Canadians probably don’t receive many Australian university scholarships.
We’re here to tell you they do! Check out these stories to see how many OzTREKK students have received scholarships from Griffith University!
- OzTREKK students receive Griffith University Scholarships
- Congratulations to our Griffith University scholarship winners!
- A Griffith Law School student’s scholarship success story