Calling all OzTREKK physiotherapy graduates!
You know what’s cool about being connected to Australian Physiotherapy Schools? When they send you job postings!
The UQ Physiotherapy School forwarded a job posting to OzTREKK this week for a physiotherapy position in Western Australia. Perfect for recent physio graduates!
($65,000 – $80,000 pa)
EXMOUTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Ningaloo Massage & Health has a position for a qualified Physiotherapist in Exmouth, Western Australia, which is located near the World Heritage, listed Marine Park on the Ningaloo Reef. We aim to improve the health of our clients and provide physiotherapy and massage treatments. The applicant should have the following attributes:
- Be registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Have current insurance and first aid
- Be confident in providing professional physiotherapy treatments
- Have knowledge and experience in assessment and application of a range of treatment techniques
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be independent, timely and presentable
- Communicate well with clients, colleagues and relevant external parties
- Interact with clients professionally showing compassion, leadership in treatment advice and the ability to build rapport with clients
- Work within the structure of a small business
- Maintain business and client confidentiality
The position is available as a full-time position. The successful applicant will be based at a private practice and will be required to see patients in both the hospital and small business under the employment of Ningaloo Massage & Health.
The salary range is between $65K and $80K according to experience, qualifications and the duration of employment. Graduates and experienced physiotherapists should apply.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them at 0439413703.
Are you thinking of applying to the physiotherapy program at the UQ Physiotherapy School? Keep in mind that the application deadline for the November 2014 intake is coming up in two weeks!
About the UQ Physiotherapy School
The UQ Physiotherapy School offers a learning environment and has assessment requirements designed to facilitate the advanced and intensive learning appropriate for a master’s-level program. The Master of Physiotherapy Studies introduces graduates to the profession of physiotherapy and its key concepts in intensive mode during an initial summer semester.
Program title: Master of Physiotherapy Studies
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Semester intake: November
Program duration: 2 years
Application deadline: May 31, 2014 (Please note: All documents must be at the OzTREKK office by Thursday, May 29 at 3 p.m. in order for your complete application to be submitted on time.)