Apply for a Bond University International Student Scholarship!
Great news, future Bondies! Bond University has announced that they have opened their International Student Scholarships for international applicants headed to Bond Law in January 2015. But hurry, because applications close Friday, September 19, 2014!
About the Bond International Scholarship
The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability (academic merit based scholarships). Typically this scholarship was not available for students enrolling in the Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or Juris Doctor (JD) programs, but Bond informed OzTREKK today that law students are eligible to apply!
This scholarship is open to international undergraduate and postgraduate students (Canada and USA) who are applying to study at Bond University for the January 2015 intake and can demonstrate the following:
- Currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class. Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
All scholarships must be accepted and used in January 2015 and offers cannot be deferred beyond that semester.
The selection of successful candidates will be made based on the applicant’s ability to prove they meet the eligibility criteria outlined above.
For 2015 January semester entry, applications will close on Friday, September 19, 2014. Interested applicants will need to submit an application via the OzTREKK office to get the process started. We will then guide you through the entire application process to ensure your application is complete and eligible for assessment.
OzTREKK applicants need to be prepared to submit the following:
- Submit a Bond Law School application to OzTREKK: Apply to the Bond JD | Apply to the Bond LLB
- Copies of your most recent transcripts (high school or university).
- Two references who can vouch for your achievements.
- A 500-word personal statement outlining why you feel you should be awarded with one of these scholarships.
- A summary of achievements or current CV that exemplifies your particular area of excellence.
Ask A Question
Ask us about your program of interest, or if you have a question about our services.
CONTACT US TODAY