Bond University re-opens their 25th Anniversary Scholarships!
Great news, future Bondies! Bond University has proudly announced that they have re-opened their 25th Anniversary Scholarships for international applicants only:
- For 2014 September semester entry, applications opened on February 18, 2014 and will close on June 16, 2014.
- 24 scholarships worth up to 25% of the tuition fees. All degrees will be considered.
- Outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
About the Bond University 25th Anniversary Scholarships
The Bond University 25th Anniversary Scholarships have been created as a celebration of the university’s commitment to fostering the development of students from around the globe for the last 25 years. These scholarships are valued at 25% off the tuition fees for any single undergraduate degree program or a master’s coursework degree program.
For instance, Canadian students interested in beginning either the Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws programs for the 2014 intake at Bond University Law School are eligible for the Bond 25th Anniversary Scholarships!
All scholarships must be accepted and used in September 2014 and offers cannot be deferred beyond that semester.
This scholarship is open to international students (Canada and USA) who are applying to study at Bond University for the September 2014 intake and have exhibited excellence in one or more of the following areas:
- Elite sport
- Leadership in their school or community and civic participation
- Indigenous applicants who have shown commitment to their heritage
The selection of successful candidates will be made based on the applicant’s ability to prove they meet the eligibility criteria outlined above.
Applications for these scholarships are open online until June 16 (Canada time).
OzTREKK applicants need to be prepared to submit the following:
- Submit a Bond University Law School application to OzTREKK: Apply to the Bond JD | Apply to the Bond LLB
- Copies of your most recent transcripts (high school or university).
- Two references who can vouch for your achievements.
- A 500-word personal statement outlining why you feel you should be awarded with one of these scholarships.
- A summary of achievements or current CV that exemplifies your particular area of excellence.
If you are an OzTREKK student who has already submitted an application via OzTREKK to Bond University to begin study in September 2014, your Admissions Officer will be in touch with you to advise you of the documentation you may submit to be considered for one of Bond’s 25th Anniversary Scholarships.