International Education Agents

Education Agents in Your Country

OzTREKK is an official education agent in Canada for a select group of universities in Australia and New Zealand. Universities have international student offices, like OzTREKK’s, right around the world to provide personalized assistance and country-specific info.

We assist students currently residing within Canada and/or Canadians residing outside of the country.

If you are living outside Canada and are not Canadian (or American), our office is ill-equipped to provide you with assistance; however, we encourage you to follow through with your interest in studying in Australia or New Zealand, as it could prove to be an amazing experience!

Connect with an International Education Agent in Your Country

Below, we’ve provided links to our universities’ education agents around the world. You can find an international agent in your country who will be able to help you and provide you with your country-specific information.

Find Australian embassies and consulates in your country.

We wish you all the best for your educational endeavours!