Because We Are Awesome
Would you like to work with us?
Are you eager to assist others? Are you compassionate? A brilliant multi-tasker? Great GIF-finder? We’d love to hear from you!
This is where we feature available career opportunities!
Even if you don’t see any job postings, please feel free to get in touch if you think you’d be a great fit for the OzTREKK team, so check back regularly!
Please send your résumé or any questions to email@example.com.
HR + Operations Manager
OzTREKK is Canada’s leading educational agent with a simple goal: to help Canadian students have the most positive and seamless experience while applying to Australian and New Zealand universities. At OzTREKK, we assist Canadian students with the whole application process to apply to select Australian/New Zealand universities. We work with the brightest and best, and watching students change their lives is exciting. Since we are hired by our university partners, all our services to students are free! Our philosophy is to always put our students first and our team has fun along the way.
The OzTREKK team members are genuine, supportive, and open-minded individuals who will more than likely send you a funny GIF on your first day! We are extremely passionate about helping students make their dreams come true and we are (humbly) amazing at what we do. Being part of the OzTREKK team means that you will laugh, your ideas will be encouraged, and you will truly have an opportunity to make an impact in our company, and in our students’ lives.
We are looking for an HR + Operations Manager to join our team for a 14-month maternity leave cover.
What you’ll do
The HR + Operations Manager provides administrative and logistical support to all teams across the company. This role wears many hats and is responsible for the following areas at OzTREKK:
- Management of the HR needs of the company, including all HR policies and procedures, hiring and onboarding, and the HR management system.
- Management and organization of all systems and logistics, including office management, hardware and software, and third-party technology support.
- Simple financing support including invoicing, employee expenses, and assisting our bookkeeper with monthly reconciliation or payroll changes.
The main objectives of this role are to:
- Foster the employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance across all departments.
- Develop programs designed to encourage employee growth, engagement, and retention.
What you must have
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skill
- Experience in HR is a must (finance and operations are appreciated); confidentiality is critical
- Ability to anticipate the needs and requirements of the organization and the employees
OzTREKK offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, along with health and dental benefits. If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying!