Upcoming Medical Licensing Seminars
On Saturday, June 4 and Sunday, June 5, OzTREKK will be in Toronto and Vancouver for our annual Medical Licensing Seminars.
OzTREKK is an expert in medical licensing and accreditation, and we are proud to provide you with all the latest information, data, and statistics so you can make an informed decision about whether studying medicine in Australia is the best option for you.
OzTREKK Medical Licensing Seminars Schedule
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2016
Time: 3 – 5 p.m.
Date: Sunday, June 5, 2016
Time: 10 – 12 p.m.
How can you attend?
Attendance is via invitation only. Only those students who submit an Australian Medical School application via OzTREKK are invited to the Annual OzTREKK Medical Licensing Seminars. Family members of the medical school applicants are also welcome to attend the seminars.
Students and their families will have the opportunity to ask questions about studying medicine in Australia and about obtaining a residency after their program completion. These seminars help parents and students walk away with all the necessary information to help them make a decision about studying at an Australian Medical School.
Important topics covered at the seminars
- The Australian Medical School systems and structure
- Australian Medical School rankings
- Medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS
- Medical school rotations in Canada
- Coming back to Canada to practice medicine
- Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE), MCCQE1 and MCCQE2
- The Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) program and rates
- Provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates
- The Australian Internship and Residency Program
Apply to an Australian Medical School
- Griffith Medical School
- JCU Medical School
- Monash Medical School
- Melbourne Medical School
- UQ Medical School
- Sydney Medical School
Looking forward to seeing you there!