OzTREKK medical licensing information session
Calling all OzTREKK Australian Medical School applicants! Join us next Tuesday, October 21 for our OzTREKK Medical Licensing Seminar.
Whether you would like to return to Canada or remain in Australia, those who log in to our online seminars learn about the avenues to practice medicine. We did our research and broke down the process for you, our applicants, (and your families) so that you can make an informed decision whether studying medicine in Australia is the best option for you.
OzTREKK Medical Licensing Seminar
Date: Tuesday, October 21
Time: 6 p.m. (Ontario time)
Important topics covered at the seminars
- The Australian Medical School systems and structure
- Australian med school rankings
- Medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS
- Medical school rotations in Canada
- Coming back to Canada to practice medicine
- Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE), MCCQE1 and MCCQE2
- The Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) program and rates
- Provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates
- The Australian Internship and Residency Program
How can you attend?
Attendance is via invitation only. Only those students who submit an Australian Medical School application via OzTREKK for the 2015 intake are invited to log in to the upcoming OzTREKK Medical Licensing webinar.
Learn more about studying at an Australian Medical School!
- James Cook University Medical School
- Monash University Medical School
- University of Melbourne Medical School
- University of Queensland Medical School
- University of Sydney Medical School