Next OzTREKK medical licensing webinar October 14
Just a reminder to all of our Australian Medical School applicants: the next OzTREKK medical licensing online seminar will be held Wednesday, Oct. 14, at 6 p.m. (EST)
OzTREKK will be hosting an online medical licensing webinar in case you were unable to attend the in-person seminars this past spring.
If you are an OzTREKK student who plans to attend
- Griffith University Medical School
- James Cook University Medical School
- Monash University Medical School
- University of Melbourne Medical School
- University of Queensland Medical School
- University of Sydney Medical School
This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding medical schools in Australia and about the medical licensing process in Canada.
During the online seminar, you will find out more about
- the Australian Medical School systems and structure;
- Australian Medical School rankings;
- medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS;
- medical school rotations in Canada;
- coming back to Canada to practice medicine;
- the medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE), MCCQE1 and MCCQE2;
- the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) program and rates;
- provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates;
- the Australian Internship and Residency Program
…and much more!