Learn about medical licensing in Canada
Did you know that Australian medical school graduates who have applied for a residency in the match have fared very well in the past? It’s true! According to CARMS, Australian medical graduates have the best match rates returning to Canada than any other country in the world!
Have you applied to a Australian medical school via OzTREKK? Then you are invited to the upcoming Medical Licensing Webinar! During the webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask questions about studying medicine in Australia and about obtaining a residency after you’ve completed your program. Find out more about
- the Australian medical school systems and structure
- Australian med school rankings
- medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS
- medical school rotations in Canada
- coming back to Canada to practice medicine
- Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE), MCCQE1 and MCCQE2
- the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) program and rates
- provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates
- the Australian Internship and Residency Program
…and much more!
Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Time: 7 p.m. (Ontario time)