Don't miss the OzTREKK Medical Licensing Seminar
OzTREKK Medical Licensing Seminar
Heading to a medical school in Australia? OzTREKK will be holding the final medical licensing webinar tomorrow—Tuesday, October 21, 2014!
Date: Tuesday, October 21
Time: 6 p.m. (Ontario time)
Important topics covered at the seminars
- The Australian Medical School systems and structure
- Australian med school rankings
- Medical degree titles such as MD and MBBS
- Medical school rotations in Canada
- Coming back to Canada to practice medicine
- Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE), MCCQE1 and MCCQE2
- The Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) program and rates
- Provincially specific programs available to international medical graduates
- The Australian Internship and Residency Program
How can you attend?
Attendance is via invitation only. Only those students who submit an Australian Medical School application via OzTREKK for the 2015 intake are invited to log in to the upcoming OzTREKK Medical Licensing webinar.
Learn more about studying at an Australian Medical School!
- James Cook University Medical School
- Monash University Medical School
- University of Melbourne Medical School
- University of Queensland Medical School
- University of Sydney Medical School