|Bond University Quick Snap|
|Location:||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Main Campus:||Robina, Gold Coast|
|Semester 1 Starts:||January|
|Semester 2 Starts:||May|
|Semester 3 Starts:||September|
Health Sciences and Medicine
Humanities and Social Sciences
Sustainable Development & Architecture
Bond offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Law, Business, Sustainable Development, Humanities and Social Sciences, Health Sciences and Medicine and Information Technology. All students have access to unparalleled academic and technological resources on Bond’s world-class Gold Coast campus.Faculties at Bond University
Bond’s personalized approach to education combined with its uncompromising focus on industry relevance sets Bond University apart from every other Australian university. Students thrive in smaller study groups where eminent professors and industry-experienced lecturers know them by name.
Students have open access to industry leaders, corporate high-flyers and notable achievers who actively participate in Bond’s guest speaker programs. Students are given the opportunity to study overseas through established partnerships with some of the world’s leading universities and research facilities.
And by undertaking three semesters per year instead of the usual two, students complete their degree studies 12 months or more before their colleagues from other universities, thereby gaining a vital advantage in the ultra-competitive careers market.
This advantage is further driven by graduates themselves. Many within Bond’s close-knit global network of alumni now hold upper echelon management and partnership positions in blue-chip organizations around the world and maintain that their Bond experience was a key factor in fast-tracking their careers.
Ultimately, the results speak for themselves. Bond was the highest rating university in Australia after receiving the maximum five-star rating in the 2007, 2008 and 2009 Good Universities Guide. In 2010, it received a rating of 23 out of 25, to tie for top place in Australia's Good Universities Guide 2011.
The independent consumer guide rated Bond University five-stars across all of the educational experience and graduate outcomes categories, including graduate satisfaction, teaching quality, getting a job, graduate starting salaries, staff-to-student ratio and staff qualifications.
Third party research also shows that employers know Bond graduates are better prepared for the workplace than any other university graduate.
At Bond, it is believed that potential becomes limitless when you combine ambition with opportunity. In fact, Bond not only shares your ambition, the university brings it to life.
The Gold Coast has more than 300 days of sunshine per year. Average temperatures in summer range from 20 to 28 degrees Celsius and in the winter, the average temperature range is from 11 to 21 degrees Celsius.
The Gold Coast has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The most popular of the Coast’s 21 beaches are a haven for surfers and fishermen, and include perfect swimming beaches with volleyball, surfing, picnic and barbecue areas, trendy beach markets, bike tracks, children’s playgrounds and whale-watching headlands.
The Gold Coast is home to a number of sporting teams and facilities including the Gold Coast Titans Rugby League, V8 Supercars Australia, Australian Baseball Federation, Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP), Surfing Queensland and the PGA International Golf Institute.
The Gold Coast is also home to a diverse range of local inhabitants including one of Australia's largest glow-worm colonies, Australian favourites koalas, kangaroos, lorikeets, kookaburras, platypus, dolphins, giant panda snails and thousands of more natural characters.
Travelling just a little further afield, you’ll find the World Heritage-listed rainforests of the hinterland networked with well-marked bushwalking trails, internationally famous theme parks, country wineries, golf courses and much more. With good rail connections, Queensland’s state capital, Brisbane, is only an hour away, offering the full city array of live theatres, art galleries and concert venues.
1. Australia's Highest Rating University
The 2014 Good Universities Guide rates Bond University the most five stars out of any university in Australia. Bond rates five stars across a range of key performance indicators including
2. Fast-Tracked DegreesGraduate up to 12 months ahead of the rest by studying three semesters per year.
3. Australia's Lowest Student-to-Staff Ratio²In Bond's small classes, students reap the rewards of personalized attention and mentoring.
4. Five-Star Teaching Quality¹Learn from world-renowned academics and high-level corporate and government consultants who take a hands-on role in guiding your career path.
5. Leadership Core Skills ProgramPart of Bond's unique approach is to help you develop a strong foundation of key leadership attributes that will prepare you for career success, regardless of which field of study you choose.
6. State-Of-The-Art FacilitiesNot only does Bond offer state-of-the-art facilities, the university also offers you unprecedented access to them. This means you can apply your profession as you learn it, in an environment far more akin to the real thing.
7. Practical ExperienceBond University graduates are distinguished as being "ready to hit the ground running" thanks to the workplace insight gained from practical case studies and internships with Bond's network of blue chip employers such as KPMG, JBWere and the Marriott International to name a few.
8. International PerspectiveAustralian in character yet international in perspective, Bond offers globally focused course content and exchange opportunities in over 20 countries, meaning you’ll be professionally and culturally set up to work anywhere in the world.
9. Great Social Life On CampusBond has a real community feel and vibrant student social life. You'll have the time of your life with more than 70 sporting and social clubs, one of Queensland's leading fitness centres, cafes, restaurants and support services all available on campus.
10. Global Bondy NetworkBond's global network is active in more than 120 countries around the world, so you'll be connected practically anywhere your ambition may take you.
Canadians at Bond say that one of the best things about studying at Bond is the social life. With a much smaller student population than other universities, it’s easy to meet others from Australia and around the world.