Macquarie University scholarships
What does the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship cover?
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a partial scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
Application Deadline – June 30, 2015
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships do not provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study. This scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology (SIBT).
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Who can apply?
- have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand;
- have met the university’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline);
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for postgraduate applications;
- have enrolled in a program that is longer than one session in duration;
- commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter;
- have applied for a course which has a full-time study load; and
- commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Please note that applicants can only receive one scholarship.
Applicants applying for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will not be required to submit a referee’s report or a statement of purpose. Once you have completed the online scholarship application form, a confirmation email will be sent to you at your nominated email address. Incomplete applications will not be considered.