University of Melbourne Info Sessions @ University of Toronto
Are you interested in studying at one of the top-ranking universities in the world?
On October 4, The University of Melbourne is coming the University of Toronto!
Hosted by OzTREKK admissions experts, these upcoming information sessions will cover everything you need to know about some of their most world-renowned programs:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDS)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT)
Register for Your Event for All the Location Details
- Melbourne Medicine Info Session
- Melbourne Dentistry Info Session
- Melbourne Physiotherapy Info Session
Hear from key academics from the University of Melbourne and learn more about what makes university so popular among Canadian students. You’ll also have the opportunity to speak with Melbourne alumni—fellow Canadians who have done it!
- Prof Jane Gunn – Dean of Melbourne Medical School
- Prof Alastair Sloane – Head, Melbourne Dental School
- Prof Bruce Thompson – Head, Melbourne School of Health Sciences
- A/P Fiona Dobson – Head of Department, Physiotherapy
- Ms Lindsay Guy – School Manager, Melbourne Dental School
- Ms Aileen Chua – Associate Director, Future Students (MDHS)
- Ms Lily Mei – Student Recruitment Officer, Future Students (MDHS)
Melbourne Medicine, Dentistry, and Physiotherapy Information Sessions
Date: October 4, 2022
Location: University of Toronto