Study Law Abroad Conference – Vancouver
The Study Law Abroad Conference is in session!
Please join OzTREKK, a select group of Australian law schools, and alumni for our upcoming Study Law Abroad Conference on March 24 in Vancouver.
Choosing a law school is a big deal, and we want you to feel confident and empowered about your decision. During this event, you’ll have the opportunity to speak directly to Australian law school representatives and attend multiple session throughout the day.
- Casual chat with OzTREKK & Australian law schools
- How to Get into Law School (and make your application stand out)
- Financing Your Law Degree (La Trobe University)
- NCA Exams: What You Need to Know (Bond University)
- Current Trends in Legal Education (University of Sydney)
- Life After Law School (Griffith University)
- Alumni Panel Q&A
Study Law Abroad (Vancouver)
Date: March 24, 2024
Time: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Our Study Law Abroad event will offer a full day of presentations and workshops and provide helpful tips and insider information for anyone interested in pursuing a degree in law.
Find out what you need to know about law school—all in one place!