Practicing medicine after graduation webinar
You don’t have to navigate the Australian medical school application process on your own. OzTREKK is here to help.
Get all the details about applying to med school during our upcoming webinar!
OzTREKK is here to help you understand the process and your options after medical school in Australia! Join our next Medical Licensing Webinar to help explain
- the latest information on the licensing process in Canada, the US and Australia;
- the pathways to becoming a doctor in Canada, the US, and Australia;
- the process of how to apply in Canada, the US, and Australia to become a doctor;
- the latest information and statistics on the Canadian residency match, the US residency match, and the Australian internship and residency match;
- information about the licensing examinations in Canada and the US, what they are, when you need to sit them, and the application process; and
- the latest developments and news related to licensing and accreditation from the various forms of government and medical bodies in Canada, the US and Australia.
Of course, bring your questions!
Practicing Medicine after Med School in Australia: How Do I Make It Happen?
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. MST / 4 p.m. PST
To register for this webinar, please contact OzTREKK’s Medicine Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.