How to Get into An AVMA-Accredited Australian Vet School
Getting into a Canadian veterinary school can be tough, but you have other options!
OzTREKK can help.
OzTREKK represents three Australian universities that feature professional AVMA-accredited veterinary degrees. You can become a veterinarian by completing one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Biology/Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
If you’re curious about how you can study vet medicine in Australia (and return to Canada to practice), then you won’t want to miss this webinar!
- What to expect when you apply to an Australian vet school
- Your program options
- How the universities assess applications
- Prerequisites and GPA
- How OzTREKK supports you during the application process
- Pathway options after graduation—staying in Australia or coming home
- and more!
How to Get Into An AVMA-Accredited Australian Vet School Webinar
Date: July 21, 2023
Time: 7 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. MT / 4 p.m. PT
Ask A Question
Ask us about your program of interest, or if you have a question about our services.
CONTACT US TODAY