Don’t miss our next Medical Licensing webinar May 8
So you already know Australian medical schools offer high-quality education and clinical training in an amazing setting! Studying medicine in Australia is a great experience and can really help you appreciate the worldwide aspect of health, since many clinical placements are offered around the globe.
But we also know choosing to study medicine abroad comes with a ton of concerns, one of the most common being, How do you return to Canada to practice?
OzTREKK is here to help you understand the process! We have now confirmed our next Medical Licensing Webinar to help explain
- the latest information on the licensing process in Canada, the US and Australia;
- the pathways to becoming a doctor in Canada, the US and Australia;
- the process of how to apply in Canada, the US and Australia to become a doctor;
- the latest information and statistics on the Canadian residency match, the US residency match, and the Australian internship and residency match;
- information about the licensing examinations in Canada and the US—what they are, when you need to sit them, and the application process; and
- the latest developments and news related to licensing and accreditation from the various forms of government and medical bodies in Canada, the US, and Australia.
OzTREKK Medical Licensing Webinar
Date: Wednesday, May 8
Time: 7 p.m. EDT / 5 p.m. MDT / 4 p.m. PDT
You have questions we would like to answer!