- Who we are
- How we help
- Australian Universities
- News Blog
- Contact Us
Senior Admissions Officer
- I attended York University in Toronto and received a degree in English Language and Literature.
- I’ve travelled throughout Canada, the U.S., England, France and Australia.
- Melbourne is my favourite Australian city. I love the mix of Australian-cool with European culture, as well as the vibe of the people living there. It has an incredible arts and music scene, and is also close to the beautiful scenery of the Great Ocean Road.
- I am never far away from my camera, and I enjoy taking photos of my friends, family and nature.
- Someday I’d love to publish a book.
- I enjoy working at OzTREKK because it allows me to interact with and support students from across Canada. Also, the team at OzTREKK are great to work with and the atmosphere promotes growth both professionally and personally.
- National Geographic Fun Fact: Sad but true: redheads are a dying breed (we make up only 2% of the population).