- Who we are
- How we help
- Australian Universities
- News Blog
- Contact Us
- I have a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Geography and a Certificate in Geomatics from Nipissing University, and I've completed research at MUN in Newfoundland.
- My program stream in university was hydrology and glaciology! I have a passion for the Polar Regions, and feel the world needs more penguins! I'm interested in Canadian Arctic issues and challenges we face relating to climate change.
- I've travelled across Canada and the United States, Spain, Portugal and the Dominican Republic. However, my favourite and most unique travel experience was an unforgettable three weeks in Antarctica!!
- When I'm not at work, I enjoy playing hockey and golf or snowboarding, taking walks with my dog, doing home renovation projects with my husband, and taking photos!
- I like working at OzTREKK, because my day is usually filled with a variety of different tasks. There is a fun office atmosphere, and I enjoy working with everyone.
- Fun Fact: I have lived on both coasts (Pacific and Atlantic), but I really like living in the middle!