- Who we are
- How we help
- Australian Universities
- News Blog
- Contact Us
Director and Marketing Manager (Western Canada)
- My family is from Nova Scotia. I grew up in Ottawa, lived in Toronto and Boston, and now call Vancouver home. If the
trend continues, Australia might be next!
- I attended the University of Ottawa and turned a biochemistry degree into a pharmaceutical sales job. This experience
has fuelled a lifelong passion for business.
- I have worked in marketing and management and found both roles to be enlightening for very different reasons. I like
people a lot more than projects.
- Learning something new is what drives me, and I've been lucky enough to experience a variety of roles within different
- The passion that university students have towards chasing their dreams is fantastic. I find myself engaged when speaking
with students about their future.
- I have been lucky to travel and think that India is one of the most interesting places on earth, while Canada is one of
the best places to live.
- I believe that travelling the world to complete an amazing education is the opportunity of a lifetime, making it easy to
be passionate about working for OzTREKK.